What we collect when you visit the site:
- Your IP address, the time of your visit, the pages you visit and how you came to our site (referring website).
- We also collect your name, email address, and web url (optional) in the event you post a comment on our site.
- We may also collect additional information you provide to us in a correspondence via email or posting comments.
Why we collect this information:
- To improve the content, layout, navigation, accessibility, and search engine ranking of our web page.
- To understand the demographics of our users.
- To communicate with those who submit comments or emails.
Who we give this information to:
- No one other than those at Burton Reading, LLC for the purposes stated above.
- The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes at any time.
With respect to cookies:
- We may occasionally place a cookie on your browser in order to record session information or store your site preferences (i.e. browser text size, polling data, commenting information, etc.). You are free to delete or disable these cookies from your browser at any time.
Commenting on our site:
- All posts are moderated before they appear on our site. We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish comments at any time.
- By submitting a comment, you give Burton Reading, LLC the right to publish that comment on our web site.
- Occasionally Burton Reading, LLC may want to publish a comment other than on our web site. We will obtain your permission before we do that.